[Harp-L] what a lucky guy

from all the postings of recent days, it seems like i'm the only one on the list,
perhaps the planet, who didn't know doug tate.  clearly my loss.  but while the
passing of a friend of so many is always sad, i can't feel bad for doug at all.  what
a lucky guy he is, to have touched so many lives, and to leave such a rich legacy
of wisdom, cheer, and memories in you all.  you only get one time around in life,
and he sure got his money's worth.  i guess we're all pretty lucky for that.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?