[Harp-L] Mr. Tate

I didn't know Doug Tate in life, since his passing and all the messages of love, respect and admiration, I got a glimpse of who he was and the spirit he's branded within many.  It seems to me, simply put, Doug left this world a better place than it was when he got here.  A fine human. His legacy is inspiring.

All my deepest wishes of happiness and cherished memories enjoyed to your friends and family in whom your spirit is stronger than ever, Doug Tate.

Jim.