[Harp-L] Harp-l Self Promotion Policy?

Self Promotion Questions

What is the list policy on self promotion? I have noticed that some members
seem to include their web/CD buying/MP3 addresses, with every posting. Is this
considered okay? If not how often is okay, if at all. Others seem to be
offering something to sell every week. Is that okay?

I am not commenting on anyone who might be doing any of the above. Those who
play music for a living (and even those who don?t) understand that every little
bit helps; we all need to make a dollar. I went to the rules page for answers:
http://harp-l.com/rules.html but was not completely satisfied. Perhaps it is
more appropriate to contact the list-owner directly. Maybe this question has
been answered before, but as other casual/new list members might have similar
questions I am making my question ?public.?

Thanks for your time,
Keith Dunn