Bendometer was Re: [Harp-L] Bendometer v Chronotron

Dave Murray wrote:

I don't know about Bendometer but I can recommend the
Chronotron plug-in for Windows media player or winamp.
You can change pitch and/or tempo for those cd's you
have that are way out of tune to a harp or slow the
tempo down to a crawl for figuring out tough licks.

Bendometer is a different animal. It's for letting you see if your bends are on pitch. See: http://www.harpsoft.com/

Peace and music,
Dave

Hi All
If anyone is thinking about making a donation to the author of Bendometer please be aware that it appears that the software has been abandoned. I made a donation two weeks ago and still do not have access to the program. A look at the Bendometer forums shows that many people are having the same trouble.
I have emailed and left a message in the forums but have recieved no reply. I have no idea how to get my money back or to contact anybody to sort this out. I am extremely dissapointed, this is a great program and deserves to be supported and I was happy to make my (modest) donation.
Can anyone tell me whats going on? Does anyone know the guy who owns Bendometer? Does anyone know how to contact him?

Regards
   Christopher Brunner