[Harp-L] Re: Masco PA Jam

Mark Wilson wrote:

"Now, if I can figure out a way to politely dismiss overly intoxicated "harp
players" without causing s scene, I'll be in good shape.."

Mark, it may take some help from the proprietor eventually, but the list has had many, many threads
about dealing with "Gus" in the audience. When I was playing with Rock Bottom and his band, Rock
would sometimes invite the noisemaker up on stage, and then call out a song the "Gus" had zero chance
of playing. But Rock's best response was to politely tell the offender to "save your wind for your blow-up
date, Mister". Invariably, they'd shut up.

bill otten