[Harp-L] Bruce Willis (the other guy)

I was away for a week, and I just read through all the posts at once.  Just wanted to note that the B. Willis discussion sidetracked from the initial post question.  The original poster asked about the "other guy" playing harp with Bruce Willis.  I saw Bruce at  Mohegan Sun last year.  He brought a Harp King and a a second harp player dressed in Krispy Kreme attire who was blowing through an old Bassman or Bassman-like amp.

Who's that guy?

For my money,  they both were competant but not all that impressive on harp.  It seems the novelty of celebrity was more of the focus than the music.  He sure drew a large crowd of screaming women though.