[Harp-L] LW amp & mic

I saw Little Walter lot's of times in the early & mid
60's in small clubs around Boston and Cambridge where
you  could sit 5 feet in front of him,like at the old
Club 47 on Palmer St. Seems to me he was using the
house PA and mic. I had my own band and was doing 2 or
3 gigs a week and if he had special equip I would have
noticed. Remember those suits he wore? sharkskin I
guess. The ultimate in cool hipness.

http://farechase.yahoo.com