Re: [Harp-L] LW amp

That article was very reassuring, especially the info on Walters preference for playing and singing through Masco type PA's. I just signed a six week contract with a restaurant owner to run a jam on Sunday afternoons for 20% of the take in the bar. Since this is an upscale restaurant, and I want things to work out so we can continue into the new year, I need to keep the volume WAY down so everyone goes home happy. I decided earlier this week to use my Masco PA into a single extension cab with a twelve to drive an SM58 for vocals and acoustic harp, and a 5 watt amp for the bullet mic setup. The guitar player is playing through a Blackface Princeton modified with a 12 inch speaker and the bass player through a 15 watt solid state amp. I'll also have a small keyboard (the portable type) with two built in 8" speakers, and that's about it. No drum kit, just a couple of hand percussionists. The first jam starts tomorrow afternoon and I'm a bit paranoid since I've only tried this setup at home, without the guitar player, in a very small room. Anyone see any major flaws in this setup??

Thanks
Mark