RE: [Harp-L] Sniping and Larry

It's crap like this that makes me utterly hate this list. I am
unsubscribing. Goodby Harp-L.

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:08 AM
To: harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Sniping and Larry

Larry is simply upset because he knows that he's the kind
person/player that can't match up to others. I mean, he's not even a
good manipulator and that something he hangs his hat on.  I've taken
enough beatings from idiots to be able to let this one slide. It's
sad that I sent that off list but Larry likes the kick the sand out
of the sand box.

To Larry's credit his pentultimate SPAH blues jam was great. Kim
Wilson, Curtis Salgado and Sunny Girl WOW Larry you are an awesome
promoter!  But in retrospect it's not hard to to get those guys to
come to a convention and in my book it's not something to continue to
brag about. Hell I got Kim to come to my thing with a phone call but
I don't talk about it. Curtis Salgado invited my to his place in
Portland to give him overblow but I don't talk about that either. I
suppose I should thank you Larry because the year your brought
Salgado to SPAH he ended up buying me breakfast to further show his
respect. A fat guy always appreciates a free meal!

So what is it that you're really angry about Larry? Are you miffed
that you can't stand up to others in any arena?  Are you upset that
everybody knows what kind of person you are?  Maybe your anger steams
from the fact that you can only play higher pitched harmonicas to get
what I like to call "niceandeasyzen-liketoneandvibrato"  the Dali
Lama would be proud! Then again even he could produce that kind of
tone of those keys of harps yep, the 3rd paradigm of playing. The
enlightened ones with the light tone.

Larry try coming down to earth and visit us in the 1st paradigm.  I
think you'll find that people will like you better. Or maybe you
should move on and stick to piano tuning and "gourmet foods" frankly
your harp playing and attitude isn't working. Got something to say
put it into your music. Or I'll start kicking the sand out of your
sandbox and you know I can.

BTW- I recently talked to somebody you think you know I asked him
about you "is he that smarmy bald guy from SPAH?" That's your legacy
Larry, I hope you enjoy it.

I know most of us don't.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com