[Harp-L] Johnny B was crushed without mercy

That Johnny Bishop sounded great.  People in the audience where
sreaming "now that's a REAL harmonica player" He came he sang and he
blew my house down. My band is a jazz band damn it. He brought a
bazooka to a fist fight. How dare he come to my show dressed like a
blues and then play like one!

It's not easy coming out cowboy land knowing that someone had laid
out plans to crush his soul. Johnny Bishop was man's man last night
but he's a cheat. I should have known something was up when he
inserted some kind of little computer chip into his head. I should
have notice that he turned from nice Johnny B into the mean and nasty
Johhny Beotch.  I later learned his mic had been enchanted by Dennis
Gruenling, I should have known by the glow but I was blinded by
arrogance.  He also had some kind new Hohner prototype harp called
the "Tone Forever Harp".  I simply couldn't compete but I don't feel
bad, Johnny not human and he cheated with his magic crap.

Anyway, I am a man of my word and as my Pappy says "if you can't
crush him with music then find another way"  At the end of the night
I spied that Johnny Beotch walking off under the light of the moon.
When nobody was looking I hit him and crushed him with my truck. I
figure I did Johhny a favor because now he has a nice pine box to
keep his harmonicas in.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/johnnys_hoochie.mp3
http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/johnny_missyou.mp3

Chris Michalek