[Harp-L] Renaissance, Seydel etc..

OTTO said: <strange things happening: Seydel will make the Renaissance... http://www.seydel1847.com , can't go to the WHF / Trossingen. no money - no honey, as a good friend  said. well, it's a crying shame.>

WHF Trossingen no go for me too .... but I did get to the N.H.L. Bristol where I had the honour of meeting Douglas Tate and the new "Mr. Seydel" Hartmut Hennige..

The Renaissance? It's no rumour, Doug had one in his hand, but, tho' I never got to touch it, I was presented with a Seydel Blues in Low Low F, and I'm telling you it's Low.

Mox

http://jmredon.free.fr/monsitewebebcountryblues/entree.htm