Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:47:04 -0600
From: "Jerl Welch" <casaj54@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Rob Papparozzi
To: "HARP-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Am I the only one that saw Rob Paparozzi perform on the tribute show for
Steve Martin last Tuesday night as he received the Mark Twain award? He
performed through the event with his group and they featured Rob many times
blowing his a-- off. What a great tribute to our harmonica world...way to go
Rob.

Jerl Welch

-----------Winamac, IN-------41 deg 3 min N ------- 86 deg 36 min W-------
-It is good to have an END to  journey toward, but it is the JOURNEY that matters in the end.  / Ursula Le Guin-
-Some people try to turn back their odometers.  Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.  I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.-
-email in/out scanned by AVG Free 7.1.361  http://free.grisoft.com-