Re: [Harp-L] Willis

You mean concerts aren't supposed to end when there's one player left alive? Maybe it's just opera. I've been hanging around the wrong places.

Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

harpgawd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

"I guarantee that many, many players on this list could  blow him off the stage,
if they were of a mind to"

Uh-oh, wait until Chris M sees this, haha. Now that's something I'd pay to see,
a Michalek/Willis smack-down harp event.  But after Chris smokes him, that's
when Willis gets out the automatic weapons from beneath his jacket and then it
gets interesting.

There are still a few of us here on harp-l that believe that music isn't
a competition. It has higher aspirations.

Bobby