[Harp-L] Re:Willis

Bruce Willis studied with me for a year and a half at Turtle Bay Music School in the 70's. I am sure he can play chromatic too because I taught him.

If you wish to study with the Pros, Rob Paparozzi and I are doing the Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar and hope to announce another special guest soon. This will end up being on of the great Harmonica Events this year!

This study will not result in an acting career however.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio