[Harp-L] Robson Fernandes

Harp-Lers
 I started taking diatonic classes a couple months ago with a guy named
Robson Fernandes, here in Brazil. Although I guess he has already recorded 2
CD's, I've never listened to his songs (apart from hist playing during the
lessons). This weekend I took a look at his webpagen and was kind of
surprised with the songs available in it, and wanted to share this info with
you. He style is sort of a
crossover between classic and modern diatonic.
www.robsonfernandes.com <http://www.robsonfernandes.com>
 Cheers,
 Eduardo Tesche