Re: [Harp-L] Custom harp?

There is a saying "a bad workman always blames his tools"....THAT is because
"a good workman" gets the best tools that he or she can get!
For years and years I bought standard harmonicas. Why? because at that time
custom harps were not available, or if they were I did not know about them.
Now almost all of my harmonicas have been "customised" one way or another.
This is simply because I want the best instrument available...
It does NOT make me a better player, but makes my job as a musician just a
little bit easier... And it makes me sound better!!!!
Best wishes
John Walden
London
England