Re: [Harp-L] Sinister Minister

Sheer balls, Chris, but very nicely done.  To try to tackle both Victor
and Howard.....and then make it your own?!?!?!?  Damn. That was fun to
hear. Thanks for the taste.

I hadn't thought of that song in years, and I always loved it. You sent
me diving in to my pile of old cd's to try to find Live Art....which, as
it turns out, I'm missing the 2nd cd to.  - that's before I knew who
Howard Levy was, apart from reading his name in the liner notes and
thinking (aaah, youth) "Yeah, that guy's o.k..  He's got a funny style,
though."   Don't worry, I know better now.

I intend this as a double compliment: I think it's fair to say that your
version is both a testament to both your skill as it is a reminder of
Howard's.

Now I'm going to go listen to it again.

P.s.-  Thanks for the advice on the custom a few months back. I'm very
happy with the result.

 - Blake
>>> "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/05/05 3:08 AM >>>

I'm the last guy that wants to be blowing Howard stuff but we get so
many damned requests it's become necessary.  I draw the line at
Popper stuff though.  Looking like him is already too much. :-)

Wew played this a few hours ago.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/sinister_minister.mp3
Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com