Re: [Harp-L] Anyone going to the Clearwater Dixieland Jazz fest?

On Nov 5, 2005, at 10:21 AM, edcoogster@xxxxxxx wrote:

Anyone else planning on going to the Suncoast Dixieland Jazz Fest in Clearwater, FL. Nov.18,19.?
(It's been posted for months on the Gig list).
It's not a bad ride for me, I'm gonna take a day off from work (yippee!) and go down.
I think it would be fun to meet any harp-lers goin'.
Feel free to contact me offlist.
Thanks.
-Ed Coogan
Gainesville, FL

I will be there 18th & 19th. Staying at the Red Roof (just over the causeway). Have a weekend pass.
Joe Leone
Northport, Fl

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]