[Harp-L] Embossing

In a message dated 11/4/2005 10:29:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

What I  would pay for is a couple of 1 hour sessions working side by side
with a  bonifide expert on harp set up.  I've heard people talk about Rupert
Oysler's video?  Has anyone used a video training product and gotten good  at
setting up their out of box harps?  Or should i just save my money up  for
customs and leave the stock harps alone?

I stated this a few days ago, and i'll say it again - Oysler's video is
great.   I have the CD ROM version which i veiw on my computer.   It's the next
best thing to having an expert harp tech. looking over your  shoulder.  For $65
US, i wish i had had it 30 years ago.
ron