Fwd: [Harp-L] Embossing is in

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Snaruhn@xxxx wrote:

<snip>

Actually, the World Harmonica Festival takes place in Trossingen and
I bet that not a single embossed harp is played on stage.

=========Winslow:

I see that Joe Filisko will be performing on stage, so I know for
sure that at least one embossed harp will indeed be played on stage.

<snip>

I´d liked to know whether Howard Levy has ever played an embossed GM.

=========Winslow:

Joe Filisko does use embossing, and Howard Levy has played Filisko
harp since he gave up GMs many years ago.I cannot say whether the GMs
he once played were embossed or not.

Winslow