From: Dave Shannon <daveshannon@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] WANTED: Teacher in Philadelphia or Washington DC
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:07:43 +0000

Hi everyone
I am forwarding the following message. I am in the UK, but can anyone else out there help?
Thanks
- Dave Shannon

From: <Musicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Save Address | Headers
To : <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC :
Date : Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:35:10 -0500
Subject : PrivateLessons.com | Student Referral Help
We are helping a student, an attorney with offices
in Philadelphia and Washington DC, find Harmonica
or Blues Harp teacher. Either location works for him.

We are giving away the lead. Reply if you can
help or pass along to a colleague.

We have a lot going on, please include in Subject:
110205-PHILA-DC-HARMONICA-BLUES-HARP

We will connect.

Thank you.
PrivateLessons.com Team | Since 1996
Connecting Students with Musicians at PrivateLessons.com
Are you an independent teacher?
Join Today! - http://www.PrivateLessons.com/join.htm