[Harp-L] Charlotte, NC visit

Vicki and I will be in Charlotte, NC for the Twelve Days of Christmas Show selling our gourmet food products (www.oliveaffairs.com).

The dates are Nov 8 - 20. I already know of the Double Door, a great location for blues.

Charlotte is a city on the rise, currently the second largest banking center in the US behind NYC.

Do any other "L"'ers in that area have fun suggestions or music happenings? We also love good food and already regularly eat at "The Landmark".

I'd also be open to teaching harmonica in the evenings to anyone interested. I've developed the most accelerated and unique educational approach to diatonic available (koff, IMO), based on distilling the essence out of 15 years of active teaching/workshops/clinics/Eastern Philosophy/Breathing techniques, constantly reinventing my approach every 9 months. (ie - "The Church of the Sacred Hut-tah Hut-tah" is ancient news).

The Iceman