[Harp-L] RE: contact for Snooky Pryor? (from Chet)

Chet I am reaching out to a few contacts. It may take a few days at least to
come up with this. I will also post on Harp L for you. You can also try Mark
Hummel. I can't find his email address. So Harp L and blind cc's please
scroll down and read Chet's message

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology

  _____

hey Doc,

I'm wondering if you will check with friends (like Rod, Blues Cruise folks)
and any other contacts to see if anyone has a phone number or e-mail for Mr.
James "Snooky" Pryor.

As you might know by now I'm working on my first CD release Don't Get Me
Started! Along with ten originals written by me, I'm also planning to
include three "cover" tunes.

I have been able to obtain Mechanical Licensing for two of them, but the
third which is a song by Snooky isn't listed on the Harry Fox Agency web
site. . . What now?!?

I'm now trying to get in touch with Mr. Pryor to ask for his permission to
use this song. I've done every sort of Google search and asked everyone I
know with no luck yet.

thanks for any help in advance,

Chet