[Harp-L] CUSTOM HARP PROMOTION

Hi Everyone,
I have had a busy October! First, and most importantly, I spent a whole
week with Howard Levy, and 6 other harp players!
I have so much homework to do that it is ridiculous!
Howard is the best and most knowledgeable musician I have ever met!
The Iceman talks about the "Golden Age" back in the day when Howard taught
for a week every year, for 7 years in Elkins WV.
I attended one of those classes in 1992 and was surprised that I was the
only "Golden Age" guy to sign up at the "New Golden Age" class ?????
I had the privilege to be able to offer tech support at this class.
My job was to show everyone how to tune, adjust and set up harps to make
them more overblow friendly.
I also learned allot about the "overblow setup"!!!!
Anyway, I have been very busy building harps and have created a surplus of
inventory!
I have customized Marine Band's in the keys of C, D, Bb, A, low D, and G
and Special 20's in A, Bb, D and G. These harps are ready to ship! No
waiting! Marine Band's are $100 and Special 20's are $80 plus shipping.
I will extend the regular 30 day guarantee to 6 months!
I believe that this is the best guarantee in the business!
This guarantee is unconditional! If you don't like the harp for any reason
at all, or no reason, you can have a refund!
Also, check out my new web site! Special thanks to Brady Mills and Jason
Ricci for all their hard work on the web site!
If it is more convenient, you can pay through pay pal or just send me a
check.
Thanks,
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave