From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Blake Taylor
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 8:14 PM
To: solo_danswer@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Blake Taylor; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] embossing - oops

This is what I get for not reading the entire thread - I just Saw
Chris', etc posts.  Sorry, though before seeing the blurry picture, I
would have rubbed the curved edge perpendicularly Over the slot - not
stuck it paralell inside like a vending machine.

>>> "Blake Taylor" <taylorb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/31/05 9:09 PM >>>
Did someone suggest a penny a while ago?  Any thoughts?   Any other
common household stuff?

 - BAT

>>> "John Kerkhoven" <solo_danswer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/31/05 4:01 PM >>>
I use the rounded head of a one and a half inch #8 screw.

Not because I've done extensive research, but because that's what was
handy
and it works.

John