From: "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 30, 2005 11:10:09 PM EDT
To: randysinger <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mary Ann

I thought you might enjoy this mp3 I recorded this afternoon of me playing along with Ray Charles
recording of "Mary Ann". Nothing fancy - no solos, just trying to emulate the horn lines as much
as possible. The song is in the key of C. I'm playing my Bb XB-Melody, so I guess you could
call it 3rd position. But its a very different sound than 3rd position on a Richter harp. Let me
know what you think!