[Harp-L] Gussow and o/bs

Hi all,
have been listening to the Philly gig where J.R and A.G get it on which was kindly recorded and made available by a fellow lister(i think Gary H.) ,thanks sincerely.
What a performance ,wish I could have been there!
My question is this ,I know A.G is cited by Jason as being instrumental in getting him turned onto o/b /o/ds,but listening to his masterful playing on this particular show,Im not sure just how extensively ,if at all ,he is employing these tecniques (A.G that is) could anyone enlighten me on this point.?
Also does anybody know what kind of set-up he was using,great sound if somewhat clean(no criticism here).
lastly ,anybody read his book "Satan's Apprentice"? Much harp content?
Ta in advance.
Sean.