Re: [Harp-L] feedback

Hey Chris,

I was wondering, do you experience any signal loss with the hush  unit? If so
is it worth the trade off? Do you need to make adjustments in  amp controls
to compensate for that at all? I haven't used many outboard  pedals but they
always seems to be a bit of a trade off in my experience. A  guitarist I play
with has a Buddha amp with an effects loop built in that I've  played through.
Not the greatest amp for harp but not bad either...however the  effects loop
made a noticeable difference in maintaining all signal strength and  punch with
outboard boxes. Could be it's just me but I wonder if  many other harp players
who use feedback beaters or other external effects  notice any
degradation....?

T. Albanese

In a message dated 5/30/2005 8:45:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,