[Harp-L] AOL problems

We've recently had some problems with AOL account mail delivery.  Due to
the kind efforts and persistence of Elizabeth we've been able to have
actual contact with actual AOL tech support personnel.  We've confirmed
that our ip address hasn't been blacklisted by AOL and that we're not
being filtered.  We don't currently have any content issues with them so
there shouldn't be any problems.  I need to hear about it if you think
you're not getting all of your e-mail from the list and you are an AOL
subscriber.  We've got an open trouble ticket with AOL and someone to talk
to so now's the time to get it resolved.  Thanks,

fjm harp-l-listowner