[Harp-L] Re: a little more on gear

Paul wrote:
"Ask any Pro harp player ... about the nightmare they have experienced when playing through hired gear. Yet they still do it! Why you may ask? The answer is simple, it's the cost and logistics of taking your favourite amp around the world."

With my Harp Commander, I can fly with my complete travel rig (mic, harps, HC, cords, echo pedal) in a shaving kit stowed in my suitcase. And the HC is compatible with the various volatages around the world so I don't have to bother with a heavy step-up or step-down converter. 'Course I can use the HC to feed the PA or to feed any amp that's available, my choice.
MN