RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci--not

To all the Jason Ricci fans/friends/admirers who took the time to let me
know just how much I'm going to enjoy his show at Paula Jean's in East Setauket,
LI next Saturday, thank you all so very much:

Chris Michalek - I will most definitely say hi from you - what  cachet that
will give me -  a player of your level who's shared a stage  with JR!  I can
pretty much guarantee this will at least get me  an autograph <g>

Gary Hodgson - Rats -- before or after, but  not during?   there goes my plan
to run up onstage waving my  chromatic in the middle of his set! <VBG>
(kidding, of course)   Thanks, Gary!

David J. Brown: That's great to know about his personal invite to list
people, David, thank you for telling me!

Blake Taylor:   - I'm bringing a non-music 'geek'  as well  :-)   And I'll
make sure to post afterwards  what I'm sure will be my very appreciative
thoughts on the  show.

Several people have written to me off-list as well and this  Harp-l community
is made up of such generous souls, many of whom  really will be enjoying
Jason's show vicariously through  me.  How cool is that?  He is held in such awe I
can't wait  to see him play up close and personal.

Elizabeth