[Harp-L] Re : OOOPS was RE: Bubba Johnson and Milt Trainier

Hurricane sez :

Jaazman & John Kally :

Thanks soooooo much on that spelling issue ! ! !

I have been seaching for stuff on these cats and wow , I found out my second - - - erro - - after I reseached for Milt & Bubba thanks to John Kally & Jaazam ,  when I spelled it right for the first time since I was there in  Chicago back in 1993 , and then it hit me , ooooooooops again  " Bubba Johnson is ( I hope still ) the tenor sax man for that ebony bombshell " Ruth Brown " { the Girl With The Tear In Her Voice } , he's a super cool tenor sax man too , I had fun with him as well around the same time only here in Palm Springs southern California . Bubba " Mitchell " is the man I was incorrectly identifying as Bubba Johnson ooooooooops my give up ! .

As I recall the cocgnac was flowing at Milt's so - - and  now at 54 they say ya loose two important things in life , one is your memory and I can  not for the life of me recall the other :)

I'm ever so thankful I still have the wits I still have heh heh .

He's a pic of part of Milts team as I remember them :

(l-r) Milt Trenier ( vocal ), Karl Johnson ( drums ) , George Hughes ( keyboard , boy did we connect , he was a blast too  ), Dave "Bubba" Mitchel tenor sax . This pic looks like the inside of Milt's club at .

< http://www.rockabilly.net/milttrenier/milt2.jpg > .

Here's a little history on these major dudes :

< http://www.rockabilly.net/milttrenier/bio.shtml >

At least I got their first names right ! ! batten 500 ain't too bad after 12 years .

HR

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com