RE: [Harp-L] the best harmonica neckbrace?--CLEVER STAGE IDEA

Awesome trick, I'll have to remember that one! It reminds me of
something I saw Elvin Bishop do at the old Philly Blues Fest at Penn's
Landing. He came out into the audience before his last song to choose
someone to "participate" as a backup singer. He was searching and
searching the audience for something particular, and I was curious what
it could have been. It was outdoors and a real hot day. Finally he chose
a very attractive and well endowed young lady. They did the song, and at
the end she stood between Elvin and a bandmember, each holding her hand
on either side of her, and they said "Thank you!" and at the same time
they all raised their hands. The young lady had on one of those midriff
cutoff shirts with nothing on underneath, and the raising of the hands
brought it up far enough to expose her, shall we say, 'assets'. The
audience went nuts, of course. Good old Elvin. He also said several
times during the show "This is a blues show. I am a blues artist. Do NOT
ask me to play 'Fooled Around and Fell In Love'". He meant it.

On the subject of playing all those instruments while driving, what the
heck ever happened to just using your knees to drive? Frees up the hands
:-)

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA