Re: [Harp-L] the best harmonica neckbrace?

Hey Randy,

I've tried every one I've come across, and my advice is just hire somebody to hold the harp to you mouth. In the long run you'll save a lot of money on the chiropractic bills :-D

maurice

maurice richard libby
aka Whiteboy Slim
"blues outside the box"