[Harp-L] More on the St Aignan harmonica festival

I have been way too busy these last few days to work on updatinng my St Aignan report (which is turning into a novella, I'm afraid) but I finally wrapped the Friday night report, with a particular focus on the Rhythm Junks' gig. It's now posted on http://harmonica.typepad.com and it's a unnique opportunity to check out Steven de Bruyn's gear, which I was lucky enough to be able to photograph.

Best Regards,