Re: Re: [Harp-L] MV1 - Harmonica Finger Mic by Microvox

"David M. Weeks" <dweeks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But the biggest hassle is the microphone part itself.  It's
> tiny and fragile, and sits at the end of a light, four-foot-long cord.
> That's exactly the right length to drag on the floor directly under
> my feet.  Because it's practically weightless, I tend to just drop it
> when I get distracted by something, forget it's there, and wind up
> stepping on it and shorting out the contacts.  I've already ruined
> one that way.

here's a thought.  wear one of those tennis wristbands or a watch
or something, and run the cord through that.  then if you drop it,
it won't fall more than a few inches.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?