[Harp-L] Mr. Microphone, The O man

. . . well add me to the list of of supporters. Great
guy,
great service and product and he's a friend.
 By the way, on my 2004 Reach Tour last year I had the
pleasure of videoing his whole outstanding mic
collection
as part of the tour tape. If anyone is interested in a
copy let me know and I'll send it to you for cost.
Also has some good footage of Clay Kirkland and Mojo
Red from when in Denver.
Harpcerely,
Reach

Yahoo! Mail