Re: [Harp-L] Snap on Wireless

The Azden units are evidently excellent quality (I'm assuming XLR connector), and you might find that a much cheaper unit by Pyle (PYLE PDMW-420PG) also satisfactory but I haven't tried either of them.

Ron

Michael Fugazzi wrote:

Anybody use a snap on wireless for a dynamic mic? I know of the AKG WMS40/SO40 and Samson Airline Wireless.

I would like a wireless to use part time, and would not be using it for a whole night. It would be cool to do a way with wires and also hear the front of house mix.

Thanks

Mike Fugazzi Harmonica/Vocals NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com

Updated with free music, guestbook, and new live dates!