[Harp-L] Mr. Microphone

Hi Folks,

Since everybody?s commenting on Mr. Microphone (DJ?s Custom Electronics) I
thought I?d share my experience with Dennis J. Oellig.  Three years ago, Mr.
Oellig built me a microphone using my Blues Blaster body, a Shure CR element
he supplied and a ¼? jack also supplied by him.  What I ended up with is
still my favorite microphone.  It?s solid as a rock and has great tone.  He
was really easy to communicate with and I ended up with a great little unit
that will last me a long time.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh