Re: [Harp-L] tablature

I use TablEdit http://www.tabledit.com/ for creating and/or entering tab to listen to it (midi voice). You can try the free demo, I bought it for stringed instruments and discovered later that it works for the harmonica too. You can create custom configuration templates, so you can do custom/exotic tunings (some effort required).

Standard disclaimer; I'm just a satisfied customer, no commercial interest, blah, blah, blah...

Peace and music,
Dave