Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Miami harp players????

Mike writes: (snipped):

"Oh, and in Miami proper there's Randy Singer - a Harp L guy who's a
world-class jazz player.
MN"

...AMEN!  Randy's modest.  Will mention his CD here only in  passing but it's
a must-have for me.  I came late to the harmonica world  but have loved
Smooth Jazz guitar and sax for ages.  In my head I wanted to  make that same sound
I heard from my favorite guitarists/saxophone players on my  harmonica.  Then
I heard "Harmonica Dreams" and realized someone had gone  and done it. So now
there's something to aim for.   It  didn't hurt that my new Super 64 had
arrived at the same time and it's the  one Randy primarily uses on his CD.
Harmonica Dreams is a  beautiful CD.  I can't wait for his next one.

Of course I'm also working on bending on a diatonic since the Blues  jams at
Buckeye have made me crave making that sound too.  So  what's wrong with
wanting it all? <G>
Elizabeth