[Harp-L] Lee Oskar 1976 Solo Album Song Keys ?

A lot of talking about Lee Oskar and War song going on...

Anyone know the harp keys to the songs on Lee Oskar's 1976 Solo Album ?

I only have a couple Harmonic minor LO harps, but I would like to buy a few more to correspond with the songs Lee plays on this album.  Its a great album that I bought many years ago and I've always enjoyed it (along with Lee's other albums that I always buy when one comes out!).

Thanks for the help !

Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com