RE: [Harp-L] Flecktones (was Valved players unite!)

First Chris said:
> > The Flecktones broke up last year....

Then Ben responded:
> AFAIK they didn't split up, they took a sabbatical for a year.
> Here's the info I have :
>
> > Hi Folks,
> > Here is our first update for the year 2005. We are not touring as
> > a band, but each band member has plenty up their sleeves.
>
> I'm sure Michelle will be over in a minute to clarify.

That's my information, too, Ben.  But as a simple fan-club member I am not
as "well-connected" as Chris and am willing to defer to him if he has inside
information.

Here's hoping he's quite wrong!  At least this time...    8^)

Michelle