[Harp-L] RE: was extended solo/now Rod Piazza

"Shoestring" was a re-vamping of an old Earl Bostic
Tune, originally done as "That's The Groovy Thing"
with group vocals on it. I used this intsrumental song
for about 3-4 years as the opening number with Jump
Time, actually. Great tune, can't wait to hear Rod
play it.

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com

>>Check out Rod Piazza's new CD once it is out. He
plays an extremely
>>interesting instrumental-Shoestring by Red Pryscock.
Exciting solo.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html