[Harp-L] German language political posts

I'm sorry to say these will continue to trickle in appearing as if they were sent by legitimate subscribers. The vast majority of these attempts are getting caught via filtering but anything that comes in with a plain text component and a subscribers address on it gets allowed through. If a pattern emerges and there are addresses that are clearly compromised I'll moderate their posting privileges but for now what we'll do is delete them from the yahoo archive (posts) and wait until the dust settles to get the stuff off the harp-l archive because it's a labour intensive process. The upside is it's all just annoying words. No threat of virus etc. Just so you know my personal address was in someones address book that got stolen so you may well see spam appear on the list from this address. If that happens I will moderate my posting privileges. The listowner's privileges are always moderated so you will not see anything from owner-harp-l. fjm harp-l-listowner