[Harp-L] wood combs

In a message dated 5/14/2005 11:44:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, chris M.
wrote:

Cut out the strip between the teeth of the comb. Get some two  part epoxy and
fill in the GM combs.  Sand them smooth.  I think  they sound as good as
anything for
$65.

I'm following this thread and can't picture the epoxy mod chis is
describing.  Can u elaborate or give us the website so we can see the  special Golden
Melody combs that earl the pearl is selling?   tia.
ron