Re: [Harp-L] favorite long solos or soloists

On guitar, I mentioned a couple of people I like when they play extended solos--and by the way, I think it makes a difference if one is "in the audience" or just listening to a recorded performance. Mass hysteria helps, I'm sure :-)

On recorded harp, the longest harp solos I've enjoyed were by Mark Ford, Sugar Blue and Paul Butterfield, but even they weren't 20 minutes...

Ron