[Harp-L] Contacting Madcat Ruth

have been reading the archives for a while but I just joined this list, good stuff.  OK so question #1, I know Emails are obscured, however, I would like to contact Madcat I?d like to buy Harmonicology and perhaps some other stuff and my preference would be to get it from him directly.

What would be the best way to get a hold of him?  Is there a way I can get his Email address without advertising it to the world?