Subject: [Harp-L] Internet Blues Radio Show

Dennis writes:  "Hi -

Here is my weekly reminder that I will be  on the air
(and online) doing my radio show tomorrow.

You can check  out the station (WFDU) at www.wfdu.fm,
or check my "On The Air" page on my  website -
www.dennisgruenling.com

Tune in directly from the WFDU  webpage, or from warp
radio (warpradio.com) and search the call  letters
"wfdu". My show is on Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:45 EST
as long as I  am in town.

This week I will focus on blues with a drinking theme."

THANKS for the reminder, Dennis -- the last two weeks I kept forgetting to
"tune in" online.  For some reason, even though I'm in the NY/NJ area (Long
Island), I just can't pick up the station - got some religious thing  instead.
NOT what I wanted to listen to <g>  Today was a  success, though it did take
me a while to get through to the site.  Well  worth it -- I just listened to
"Big drinking woman", lol   Some of  this stuff is just too good.  It's all new
to me and I'm thoroughly  enjoying every bit of it.  Keep up the good work!

Elizabeth