Re: [Harp-L] Signed Little Walter 8x10

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, frank tutwiler <frankiethetut@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Guys... If anyone is interested I have my original
> Signed Little Walter 8x10 Shaw Artist Publicity photo
> for sale up on Ebay. It's in great shape and it's that
> cool pic of Walter holding the two harps. Check it out!

Well, this seems like as good a time as any to plug the LittleWalter.net website.

It's been a little over two years since the book "Blues With A Feeling - The Little Walter Story", by Tony Glover, Ward Gaines, and myself, was published. My collaborators and I knew that there might be typos or other things that needed correction in the book, and we were encouraged by our editor to keep track of any such changes so that corrections could be applied to future printings. This we did, and diligently supplied them to the publisher. Unfortunately as far as we can determine, none of our updates were used. It doesn't look a new print run will be done anytime soon, so we've decided to create a website to make these updates available to any interested parties. The website is now online at:

http://www.LittleWalter.net.

The website is strictly bare-bones for now, although that may change in the future. There's not much there now other than a few photos, a guest book, and the list of corrections which can be viewed on the website, or downloaded as a .PDF file. We wanted our readers to have

access to these corrections, as well as a few additions of source tunes that have recently come to light.

Thanks,

Scott Dirks,

for Tony Glover and Ward Gaines

PS - There are some examples of authentic and fake autographs on the website, if anyone is interested in comparing.